Ideas for new functionality in pacdiff

John A. Leuenhagen john at zlima12.com
Mon Oct 5 17:25:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'll go ahead and write up a patch for the first thing.

As for the second, what you said does make sense. I suppose the reason that I prefer the other way is that it feels to me like I'm merging the default file into my personal file. Otherwise (with current functionality), it feels like the reverse.