[pacman-dev] script spaces/tabs, modelines, etc.

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:53:20 EST 2006

On 12/18/06, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I've been working on the makepkg script a decent amount, I
> noticed it had no vim modeline. I also noticed that many of the other
> scripts do not have a modeline, others are inconsistant

Yeah, I blame myself for not fixing that before, as I dont care too
much about spacing (vim handles it nicely for me, anyway).  Judd
prefers ts=2 sw=2 noet (which is the gensync one you mentioned).  As
for python, seeing as 4 spaces is the PEP recommended way of doing it,
I'd say we use "ts=2 sw=2 et".

I'll leave this open for a bit, to see if anyone has any opinions
before I fix up all the spacing.