[pacman-dev] Patch queue

Aurelien Foret aurelien at archlinux.org
Fri Feb 17 17:37:46 EST 2006

Hi all,

Following today's discussion on the ML, here is the list of pending
patches, with an updated status.
If one got lost during the struggle, thanks to let me know.

[1] libalpm: symbols naming

Just commited.

[2] dependsonly feature
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2005-December/000039.html

Rejected for now.
It will be handled as a feature request (see bug #3220)
Add the patch as an attachment to the bugtracker?

[3] sync_commit: pass callbacks to the internal transaction
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2006-January/000157.html

Commited. I've extended it so that logs and events from the removal part
of a sync transaction got notified too.

[4] sync_prepare: re-order w.r.t. dependencies
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2005-December/000074.html

To be reviewed.

[5] sortbydeps: handle provisions
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2006-January/000169.html

To be reviewed.

[6] doxygen: support for autotools
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2006-January/000170.html

Commited. But I had to comment the part in the file doc/Makefile.am for now.
It generates the following error:
doc/Makefile.am:22: man_MANS must be set with `=' before using `+='

[7] makepkg: partial support for version comparators

Commited.

--
Aurelien