[pacman-dev] My first piece of mail and a contribution

Daniel McGee toofishes at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:40:39 EST 2006

Hey,

I was bored one night and didn't really want to do homework, so I threw
this together: a man page specifically for PKGBUILD, and in section 5 as
I believe system file manpages should be. It incorporates variables at
the top that makes setting distribution-specific wording much easier.
Take it or leave it, but I thought I would at least put it out there.

Dan