[pacman-dev] Time for changes

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:29:53 EDT 2006

Ok, I've been merging things piece by piece.

Judd, I'm still waiting for write access to the cvs repo (maybe Xentac
can do it too?) - maybe you did this and I just don't know about it
8).

On a side note, something which is rather important, I noticed on
quite a few of these files you guys had removed judd's name in the
copyright, and added your own.  If I'm not mistaken, this is a rather
severe GPL violation - something along the lines of "permission is
granted as long as this copyright remains in tact".  Please fix this.

Thanks,
Aaron