[pacman-dev] Time for changes

Aurelien Foret aurelien at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 4 13:50:36 EDT 2006

VMiklos wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 01:31:53AM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> that's the situation with Aurelien, not with Judd. i don't know if Judd
> is the author of alpm.c or not. as you can see i haven't removed his
> name even originally the whole file may be writted by Aurelien

Just to make things clearer, and share the library history a little bit
more : I am the author of all new files (I mean files that can't be
found in pacman 2x source archives) at the time the CVS repository was
created.

I kept Judd's copyright in every existing file, and added it in every
new file I created. You won't find my name anywhere in pacman files
because this is the way I intended it to be.
pacman is one project and I prefer seeing it hold by one copyright, its
father's one.

Seeing my name in the AUTHOR files is far enough for me.

My 2 cents.
--
Aurelien