[pacman-dev] Documentation

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:04:59 EDT 2006

On 10/9/06, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 09:37:35AM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does this sound worthwhile? Are there other ideas? I'm trying to open
> > up discussion here and look for any and all suggestions.
>
> hm. how can po4a handle such foo.8.in manpages? in that case should po4a
> be called from autogen.sh (to produce the doc/xx/foo.8.in files) then
> ./configure can create the doc/xx/foo.8 ones?

I would expect po4a to be run after configure.  I mean, the only stuff
that would change are proper names, which (shouldn't) be translated
anyway, correct?

Admittedly, I don't really know all that much about po4a, besides what
I needed to install / run it.

I just assumed foo.8.in -> foo.8 which is THEN picked up by po4a.