[pacman-dev] Documentation

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Oct 9 11:30:34 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 10:04:59AM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would expect po4a to be run after configure.  I mean, the only stuff
> that would change are proper names, which (shouldn't) be translated
> anyway, correct?

exactly

> I just assumed foo.8.in -> foo.8 which is THEN picked up by po4a.

that's why po4a should be run before configure, otherwise the
FrugalBuild and other strings would effect the translations

i just don't know if po4a can handle the manpages if they are not in a
foo.[0-9] format, since we'll have them in a foo.[0-9].in one

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org