[pacman-dev] RC delay

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:20:50 EDT 2006

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that I haven't had time over
the past 3 days to do anything worthwhile with pacman... I had planned
on pushing an RC out, but won't be able to do it until early next
week... currently everything works except the actual downloading and
haven't had a chance to determine the exact issue...

Side note though, _alpm_downloadfiles_forreal doesn't use the PM_ERR_*
error codes, and returns 1 on error, which happens to be "Out of
memory".