[pacman-dev] some differences between Arch's and Frugalware's Pacman branches

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:41:34 EDT 2006

2006/10/24, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>:
> > 2) There are differences in progressbar and log implementations. Some
> > code has been moved from libalpm/log.h and libalpm/server.h to
> > libalpm/handle.c in Frugalware's branch.
> > 3) _alpm_db_search, alpm_pkg_load, alpm_pkg_free call _alpm_log in
> > Arch's branch.
> > 4) alpm_cb_log has been moved from log.h to alpm.h in Frugalware's branch.
>
> please put out these diffs to somewhere or paste them here, i don't
> remember such differences

> > 6) There is local time format support in cb_log in Arch's branch.
>
> same, please show a diff

I know that diffs would be more useful for you.
Sorry, I was writing this from Windows machine, when trying Windows
versions of CVS and DARCS, but haven't get a diff tool yet.
I hope I'll have time today to get to my Arch box and send the diffs.

> btw then probably you excluded the scripts dir: the "building in chroot"
> and subpackages and such other makepkg features aren't merged

Yes. I checked only src/ and lib/

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)