[pacman-dev] backends

Maciek Borzecki bboozzoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:24:45 EDT 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:22:03 +0300
"Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still, I think sqlite or gdbm can be tried, but that's will be not in
> the near future anyway.
> There're more important things now anyway. :-)

As for gdbm backend, I have been going through adding it to pacman3.
However I have been working on some quite old pacman3 cvs sources
(seems like updating will be quite painful given the recent
discussions on the list). Depending on the amount if free time I will
have, I may provide the sources in 2 weeks or so, but I would consider
this as a proof of concept rathern than release (or anything
close to it) version.

Maciek