[pacman-dev] [patch] for resolvedeps + some notes

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Sat Aug 4 09:25:08 EDT 2007

Hi!
With this patch resolvedeps will search for other satisfiers, if we don't
let it add a pkg from IgnorePkg.
Note: this patch assumes my depcheck.diff patch applied.
Bye
PS: Resolvedeps is still dummy, because pulling a new package to the *list
may break an earlier verified dependency of a pkg in the *list (because
the new package will overwrite something in the localdb!). The best (but
much slower) solution is to call depcheck with the *list parameter (plus
syncpkg).