[pacman-dev] [patch] resolveconflict clean-up

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Sun Aug 5 11:29:39 EDT 2007

Hi!
If you want to apply this patch, please follow my patch flow ;-)
I think my alpm_sync_prepare is much cleaner than the old one.
As you see, sync040.py and sync041.py now fails, because patched pacman
autoresolves target vs target conflict now (I marked this as TODO: user
should be asked to 'remove pkg1' or 'remove pkg2' or don't resolve this
conflict.)
Bye, ngaba
Ps: Both the old and patched version of sync_prepare have a problem:
If conflict resolution induces a replace, we can loose the
PM_SYNC_TYPE_DEPEND information!!