[pacman-dev] [patch] for resolvedeps + some notes

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Sat Aug 18 14:27:37 EDT 2007

> Actually, I also wanted to ask about this.
> Why is it needed to remove the requiredby handling just for resolvedeps?
> If it isn't really needed, we could remove that requiredby arg of checkdeps.
My patch: I wanted to keep the old behaviour.
Originally: I don't know, probably the main reason is the speed-up; and that
would(?) be strange if resolvedeps added a missing dependency of a locally
installed package (it is designed to resolve the dependencies of one package in
sync repo).
Bye, ngaba