[pacman-dev] [Patch] Call for translations for 3.1 release

Matthias Gorissen matthias at archlinux.de
Thu Dec 20 15:27:17 EST 2007

Well, I may have relied too heavily on poEdit here. In a simple textfile, the
errors are apparent. Please try to apply the patch below to the stuff I sent
yesterday.

PS: If you look at the end of the po-files (even at the very up-to-date
it-version) you will find a lot of lines good for nothing - just msgid and
msgstr, probably carried over from the sixteenth century. Did I get that
right that these lines may be safely deleted? They do no harm, but still ...