[pacman-dev] x86-64 builds?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Feb 3 03:13:38 EST 2007

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 18:59:14 schrieb Dan McGee:
> I know we have been making a lot of changes recently, and I don't know
> if anyone on the 64-bit side has built and tested pacman3 in a while.
> Anyone on this list using 64-bit?

I coulkd test it on Arch64. There are two problems with your PKGBUILD:
* You should do an anonymous cvs-checkout
* It wants to overwrite the man-pages of the current pacman-version:

error: the following file conflicts were found:
  pacman-rc: /usr/man/man8/makepkg.8.gz: exists in filesystem
  pacman-rc: /usr/man/man8/pacman.8.gz: exists in filesystem

--
http://www.archlinux.de