[pacman-dev] [patch] Preliminary cleaning of NEWS file

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:32:49 EST 2007

On 1/9/07, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Notice that I didn't really add anything...just removed a bunch of
> stuff. If anyone wants to sit down and comb the cvs logs and mailing
> lists for changes that have been made and compile them in a file, it
> would be much appreciated.

Yeah, this one is long so I'll take care of it when I'm at a real *nix machine.

It might also be a good idea to break this apart into NEWS (>= 3.0)
and OLDNEWS (< 3.0), because the 3.0 changes are longer than
everything else at this point.

I also want to begin sending cvs commits to this list... would that
bother anyone?