[pacman-dev] [patch] Preliminary cleaning of NEWS file

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 04:50:30 EST 2007

2007/1/11, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> It might also be a good idea to break this apart into NEWS (>= 3.0)
> and OLDNEWS (< 3.0), because the 3.0 changes are longer than
> everything else at this point.

Yes, that would be nice.

> I also want to begin sending cvs commits to this list... would that
> bother anyone?

Not me. I'm used to this as I'm subscrived to sdl-cvs ML.
Also this may spot some wrongly applied patch and is useful for
searching with mail.. :)

I suggest to add something like {CVS] after [pacman-dev] is each
message's subject.

Also, can you please version pacman-rc package like
pacman-rc-3.0.1234-1, where 1234 will be CVS build number or date.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)