[pacman-dev] Fun supplementary files

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:57:44 EST 2007

I wanted to put this out there.  There's a handful of supplementary
files that would be nice to have in pacman cvs.  One that I can think
of off the top of my head, is an 'indent.pro' (see The Fine Manual for
details) file for GNU indent (based on the pacman coding guidelines).

In addition, it'd be nice to have a guide for translators, so they
would know how to send translations (I don't feel qualified to write
something like that).

I had some more, I'll tack them on with other emails later.  This is
mainly here for people with free time who want to help out, so feel
free to submit anything you feel would be worthwhile.

Thanks,
aaron