[pacman-dev] [patch] removedeps

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:57:12 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:37:41PM +0200, ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu wrote:
> > What do you mean there ?
> I put the removedeps call after topo sort for efficiency, so this
> should be rejected until the topo-sort invariancy is not guaranteed.

oh sorry, you're right, silly me, I shouldn't have moved this part
(that should be done only when the TODO is done, sorry).

> > If we remove the while(!ready) loop, we will indeed need to sort the
> > list before.
> IMHO no :-P

What do you mean, no ? :)
You are the one who said that, and I think you're right. The while(!ready)
loop could be removed if the list is initially sorted, and if we keep it
sorted, by adding to the end of the list.