[pacman-dev] sync_prepare clean-up III, TODO

Nagy Gabor ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu
Wed Jul 25 15:20:59 EDT 2007

Hi!
This is an answer to this thread (I didn't get mails from this ML because
my mail "address" didn't work, I changed to my secondary mail address
now).
So, I think requiredby handling of syncpkgs is correct, this is needed for
to-be-removed packages only and that field is correctly copied from
pkgcache in sync.c, as I see.
I think pm_syncpkgt is not efficient: a kernel-list-like structure would
be much better, or new .sync member(s) to pm_pkg_t struct (Or in more
general: graph-like structures are even better).
My solution to sync1003.py: simply pass the remove_list to checkdeps and
handle it.
Bye, ngaba