[pacman-dev] pacman -Q broken
shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 10:53:30 EDT 2007
I'm not sure it's a good idea, but I gave it a try.
I added a function for config->group (-Qg) : query_group
for config->op_q_isfile (-Q --file) : query_isfile
and for config->op_q_search (-Qs) : query_search
They all take a alpm_list_t *targets as argument.
I changed query_fileowner to be consistent with the others, so it
takes a list of targets too,
instead of a single target.
The patch is a bit long but is very simple, it mostly copy/pastes code
around. I used the -b arg to ignore indentation fix, because it caused
the patch to be twice bigger.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6595 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pacman-dev