[pacman-dev] The real deal - pacman 3.0.0 RC1

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:33:49 EST 2007

On 3/5/07, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 5. März 2007 16:25:09 schrieb Dan McGee:

> > > No one is questioning what is correct.  The problem is that the
> > > autotooled configure script is what generates this value.  Not us.  if
> > > you look at the configure.ac script, it does:
> > > CHOST="$host"
> > >
> > > The host variable comes from configure.

Can you do a cvs update on the sources and try running ./config.guess
in the root directory? We just added it to CVS, so we are not using a
version from 2005 or earlier anymore. Make sure you are using the CVS
copy and not one that was locally created (grep "^timestamp"
config.guess, you should see a date in 2007). Let us know what this
spits out.