[pacman-dev] Hungarian translation error

Nagy Gabor ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu
Sun Mar 11 18:17:35 EDT 2007

> Hi guys,
> I have got the following error:
> hu.po:7: headerfield `Language-Team' missing in header
> hu.po:35: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'
> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
> Please, fix it.
I fixed the bug. Thx. (This appeared after "rejecting" (or enqueing)
my patch)
And I removed the useless utf8 comments (or I don't know what was that
in the end of the file), regenerate .po with update-po... and now
it seems to be correct.
Nagy Gabor
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: hu.po.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 16569 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/attachments/20070311/5495195f/attachment.bin>

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list