[pacman-dev] Hungarian translation error

Giovanni Scafora linuxmania at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:45:11 EDT 2007

2007/3/11, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>:
> Hi!
> I fixed the bug. Thx. (This appeared after "rejecting" (or enqueing)
> my patch)
> And I removed the useless utf8 comments (or I don't know what was that
> in the end of the file), regenerate .po with update-po... and now
> it seems to be correct.

I guess that your patch does not work yet.
You have to follow these steps:

1) cd src/pacman/po
2) make pacman.pot-update
3) make hu.po-update
4) Edit your hu.po file.
5) cd ../../../
6) cvs diff -u src/pacman/po/hu.po >> hu.po.patch

Also, I suggest do not remove comment lines at the end of the file,
because I have got some problems with the resultant patch for that.

Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)
linuxmania at gmail.com

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list