[pacman-dev] Hungarian translation error
dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:46:03 EDT 2007
On 3/11/07, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/3/11, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>:
> > Hi!
> > I fixed the bug. Thx. (This appeared after "rejecting" (or enqueing)
> > my patch)
> > And I removed the useless utf8 comments (or I don't know what was that
> > in the end of the file), regenerate .po with update-po... and now
> > it seems to be correct.
> I guess that your patch does not work yet.
> You have to follow these steps:
I didn't have any problems with his patch, you may have an "updated"
po file that things had changed in so it was not able to apply the
patch. This should fix all outstanding issues. Try removing your local
copy of hu.po and running cvs update. It may also help to run
./autoclean.sh and ./autogen.sh to update everything (this seems to
need to be done with each addition of a new language; we added ru_RU
More information about the pacman-dev