[pacman-dev] Pacman 3 RC2

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:38:01 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, fancris3 <fancris3 at aol.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:04:18 +0200, Aaron Griffin
> <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/14/07, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I'd like to here back from you all
> > I'd like to hear* back from you all
> >
> > Fixed!
> Hello.Dan write:* Fixed up broken translation.But don't work.
> make[4]: `de.gmo' is up to date.
> rm -f fr.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics -o fr.gmo fr.po
> fr.po:7: headerfield `Language-Team' missing in header
> fr.po:975: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does
> not match
> /usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
> 125 translated messages, 81 fuzzy translations.
> make[4]: *** [fr.gmo] Error 1

This should definitely be fixed in CVS, I did some thourogh checking
before I checked the fix in and I just had a successful build on my
clean tree of the source. Try doing a cvs update -C (be careful: this
will wipe local changes), ./autoclean.sh, ./autogen.sh, and the normal
configure/make steps.


More information about the pacman-dev mailing list