[pacman-dev] Roadmap for 3.1

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:46:43 EDT 2007

Looks like it's time to move towards a 3.1 release.  Dan and I both
have a lot of items listed in our TODO lists, though most of them are
code changes (doesn't affect the end user much).

So I'd like to open the floor up for ideas - what *functional* changes
interest you all, as a user of pacman?

I'm going to take some input here, and then compose a list of what I'd
like to do for the 3.1 release.

Keep in mind that, going forward, I'd like to do quick, smaller
releases (every 1-2 months would be ideal) so not everything will get
done right away.

Also, as a side note, we're probably going to be moving to using git
for development - making it easier for other users to contribute
patches and things like that (still kinda pending on some side
projects I'm working on, but I digress).

Anyway, let me know.

Thanks,
Aaron