[pacman-dev] Roadmap for 3.1

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:41:04 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin wrote:
> > Also, as a side note, we're probably going to be moving to using git
> > for development - making it easier for other users to contribute
> > patches and things like that (still kinda pending on some side
> > projects I'm working on, but I digress).
> >

> For those that don't have a clue about git (like me :p) you might want
> to start here >>
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/tutorial.html
>
> Andrew

And we should have a public tree on archlinux.org very soon, but until
then you can pull from my tree (which will always mirror the main tree
plus having a few of my branches).
<http://code.toofishes.net/gitweb.cgi> will allow you to browse the
tree, and the actual URL to use for a 'git clone' operation is
<http://code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git/>.