[pacman-dev] Roadmap for 3.1

Giovanni Scafora linuxmania at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 18:38:54 EDT 2007

2007/3/28, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> And we should have a public tree on archlinux.org very soon, but until
> then you can pull from my tree (which will always mirror the main tree
> plus having a few of my branches).
> <http://code.toofishes.net/gitweb.cgi> will allow you to browse the
> tree, and the actual URL to use for a 'git clone' operation is
> <http://code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git/>.

I'm unable to get the git code.
I'm trying with:
git clone http://code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git/
but I have got the following message:
error: Unable to find b948da308a2d8f33738ffa300464c6ca5804a3ef under
http://code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git//
Cannot obtain needed object b948da308a2d8f33738ffa300464c6ca5804a3ef
Some loose object were found to be corrupt, but they might be just
a false '404 Not Found' error message sent with incorrect HTTP
status code.  Suggest running git-fsck.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)