[pacman-dev] The time has come- pacman 3.1 testing releases

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:03:52 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 10:58:03PM -0600, Dan McGee wrote:
> PKGBUILD/files: http://www.archlinux.org/~dan/pacman-git/pacman-git/

I had two questions about depends and makedepends I forgot to ask :P

1) what's up with fakeroot? It was a dependency of pacman 3.0 and previous
pacman 3.1 pkgbuild, but it's gone now.
I may have read a discussion about this earlier, but totally forgot now..

2) I believe docbook-xsl should be added to makedepends
If I remember correctly, this is not a big problem, since in the final
PKGBUILD, building of manpage will be disabled, but I mention it just in
case.

Sorry if these two questions are stupid :)