[pacman-dev] Adding namcap-git to the [pacman-git] repo

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:59:04 EST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 3:24 AM, bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is namcap in good shape? Is it ready to be tested? Or will it come
> long after pacman 3.1? Does it make sense to file a bug report on the
> current namcap?

There's like 40 things going on in this email.

Firstly, the title - why would we combine the git repos? What benefits
would we gain?

Secondly, you need to define "good shape" - all the devs use (or
should use) namcap daily.

Thirdly, it always makes sense to file a bug - if it is fixed in
yet-unreleased-code then it will be closed.