[pacman-dev] IgnorePkg handling

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:27:05 EST 2007

I just found another thing I overlooked in a patch I submitted a while ago :
"Let IgnorePkg superceed the FORCE package flag" , commit 5de03497c3f.

I didn't see a change Dan made one month before :
"* --ignore was being ignored (haha) on sysupgrade when a package was listed
as being a force upgrade. This adds a prompt to the user in this case
asking what to do." , commit 4a0aac3862 .

So the change I made in alpm_pkg_compare_versions made this fix from Dan in
_alpm_sync_sysupgrade obsolete. This code can't be run anymore.
So I don't know, maybe this commit could be reverted now?