[pacman-dev] pacman documentation is outdated

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:15:53 EST 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 02:06:11PM +0100, Nagy Gabor wrote:
> > b) Could you also add some documentation about this in the man page
> > (especially that the format is name-space-version)
>
> Well, I could add it (and now I really don't want to be lazy), but my English
> is... you know.

I'm done now, I think I took care of all the comments/suggestions made. So I
added a little comment in PKGBUILD man page as well.
See chantry dot homelinux dot org/~xav/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=shortlog;h=working

Sorry for not providing the url, but I did once, and noticed some bots are
looking for it now, and that annoys me :D