[pacman-dev] command line arguments

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:22:07 EDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Though, I have to admit I'm also curious to know what Dan or Aaron think
> about your last patches (available on the ML, or in my sync branch).

Sadly, I haven't looked yet - as you're aware, my time is spotty these
days, so I have to slot some pacman time into my schedule.

I will take a look it all over, but won't be able to really sit down
and do much until tomorrow night - or possibly late tonight.

Also - I did want to thank you for all your work - because my time is
so constrained these days, having a git repo helps IMMENSELY for
reviewing these things.