[pacman-dev] Updated en_GB translation

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:37:03 EDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Jeff Bailes <thepizzaking at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>         Here's an updated en_GB translation of pacman, though, nothing really
> changed since the last one.
>         There's also an Arch Linux mirror here:
> ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/archlinux/ which I noticed you didn't have in
> the mirror list if you wanted to add it.
>         Thanks,
>                 Jeff

I added the mirror that you pointed out, thanks.

I did not update the po file as you didn't refresh the POT file that
it was pulling from, so it is likely out of date. Please follow the
instructions in translation-help in the root of the pacman GIT repo,
and then I'll be glad to take an updated translation. Thanks!