[pacman-dev] Updated en_GB translation

Jeff Bailes thepizzaking at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:51:43 EDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:37:03 -0500
"Dan McGee" <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> I added the mirror that you pointed out, thanks.
> I did not update the po file as you didn't refresh the POT file that
> it was pulling from, so it is likely out of date. Please follow the
> instructions in translation-help in the root of the pacman GIT repo,
> and then I'll be glad to take an updated translation. Thanks!
> -Dan

Ah, sorry about that, I thought it was weird that only 6 strings had changed
since last time.
Here's the complete version. (Compressed so it doesn't exceed the mailing
list's limits.)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: en_GB.tar.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 11732 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/attachments/20070918/fd08362e/attachment.bin>

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list