[pacman-dev] 3.2.1 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:34:21 EDT 2008

On 8/13/08, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> While there is nothing critical, all bugfixes already fixed in git are
> nice to have, but there are especially two that keep getting reported
> :
> So the sooner, the better :)

I'm on a business trip this week so its a bit harder for me to keep on
top of this stuff at night. I think it would be wise to release 3.2.1
next week if nothing else critical comes up- this release has been
awesome.

Looking through what you mentioned:
totaldownload patch: definitely include
source profile error patch: definitely include
libdownload/curl patch: I'd actually like to see this one split up-
one patch to change the "default" external downloader to curl which I
will definitely include. However, I am hesitant to leave the internal
download code completely untested which is what the second half of
that patch does. Can anyone think of a way we can do this?

And Xavier- I know there are still some patches you have on your
working branch I haven't pulled or commented on yet, leaving you a bit
out to dry. I will try to do that ASAP on the list here.