[pacman-dev] 3.2.1 release

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 07:52:13 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Henning Garus
<henning.garus at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I wrote a Makefile.am for the tests dir, which works very much like the
> one for scripts/ .  If you change the test to something like:
>
> if not "download" in "@LIBS@":
>    self.option['XferCommand'] = ['/usr/bin/curl %u > %o']
>
> rename it to sync200.py.in and run automake and friends, both cases
> should be covered. I'm not sure if this is really worth the trouble,
> but this could be useful in other cases.

Ah yeah, nice job, it works perfectly and it is less complex than I
thought. Thanks!
I added your patch and the sync200 fix to my working branch :
http://shining.toofishes.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/working
Now the ball is to Dan to decide whether he wants these or not :)