[pacman-dev] 3.2.1 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:53:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
>> A fix on my maint-working branch
>> http://shining.toofishes.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=commit;h=962a9c7d8e14d0fc20a7793776fd60f8d0619a07
>
>> A fix on my working branch
>> http://shining.toofishes.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=commit;h=0edb8646096b83e20b704f8df47cc117025517ea
>
> Both patches look fine to me.

OK, the current 3.2.1 shortlog is below. I think I took care of
everything mentioned above with the push tonight except for the
csize/stat stuff. I commented on that bug report so you can see my
thoughts there. FS#11203 and FS#11218 should be fixed.

Anything else that needs to sneak into 3.2.1?

Allan McRae (2):
      Fix creation of source package with local source files
      Fix error when sourcing profile script

Dan McGee (4):
      makepkg: Clarify usage instructions for --allsource/--source
      doc: allow asciidoc to format the note
      Fix variable naming issues in _alpm_db_cmp
      Fix segfault on x86_64 when using UseSyslog

Nagy Gabor (2):
      Remove an usused variable from alpm/util.c/_alpm_lckmk()
      repo-add: Fix whitespaces handling in variables.

Xavier Chantry (8):
      makepkg: fix download functions with weird urls.
      dload.c : drop the specific handling of file: url.
      Avoid double slashes in URLs given to libdownload.
      pacman/callback.c : fix detection of totaldownload
      pacman.conf : add curl example for XferCommand.
      pacman.c: fix typo s/NoPassiveFTP/NoPassiveFtp
      libalpm/add.c : ensure the old pkg was fully loaded.
      repo-add: add optdepends to the sync database.