[pacman-dev] [translation] Ukrainian translation for 3.2.1

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:21:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is a brand new translation of pacman (yay!)
> to my native Ukrainian language (finally!),
> done by Ivan Kovnatsky (Іван Ковнацький),
> with some changes from me.
> Please include in 3.2.1. ;-)

What is Ivan's email?
What about libalpm translation?

The problem is that we have all translations ready now, so I don't
know if we should wait for it...
I guess we will just include that file but be aware that it will be confusing :
when running pacman, pacman and libalpm messages are mixed.

Or if you already started libalpm translation, how quick can you get it done?