[pacman-dev] [translation] Russian translation updated

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:21:01 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 01:39:51AM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> So, the full translation will be later. But some fuzzy translation will stay
> fuzzy forever (translation difficulties). I think, untraslated lines will be
> ready at next 24 hours.

You could ask for help in the russian arch community.
There is a #archlinux-ru IRC channel, and for example, olegfink from there
said he could offer his help tomorrow (24 hours from now). So once you are
done with what you can translate alone, you could go there and ask for help
(to complete and review your work).