[pacman-dev] [translation] Russian translation updated

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:08:13 EST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 1:21 PM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 01:39:51AM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> > So, the full translation will be later. But some fuzzy translation will stay
> > fuzzy forever (translation difficulties). I think, untraslated lines will be
> > ready at next 24 hours.
> >

> You could ask for help in the russian arch community.
> There is a #archlinux-ru IRC channel, and for example, olegfink from there
> said he could offer his help tomorrow (24 hours from now). So once you are
> done with what you can translate alone, you could go there and ask for help
> (to complete and review your work).

If you can get it completed (maybe with the help of other community
members) by 20 hours from right now, it will likely make it into the
3.1.2 release. I have merged what you have done so far into my local
maint branch.

I've posted the most current versions of the files at
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/ so you can work from those.
This incorporates your changes from above.