[pacman-dev] pacman-contrib package

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:24:27 EST 2008

Roman Kyrylych wrote:

> There is a script for coloured pacman output somewhere on BBS.
> You can also include one of repo/cache cleanup scripts (based on
> filename matches) that available on ML and BBS. (and adding to git
> would be nice)

The coloured pacman output appears to be a patched version of the pacman
frontend, not a script.

The cache clean-up script that I found is:
http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=330422#p330422
The script does not seem ready (with the big warning at the top and
all...) so I am against including it at the moment.  I'll wait and see
if that functionality makes it into pacman and if not then consider
including it when its ready.

Allan