[pacman-dev] pacman-contrib package

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:21:00 EST 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:10:25AM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put a pacman-contrib package into AUR.  Will probably move into
> community in the near future.
>
> At the moment it contains pacsearch, pacdiff and vim PKGBUILD syntax
> files.

Thanks. I tried it and it works fine ;)
I don't know why, I didn't think about reusing pacman tarball for this
package. It's rather small after all, so this is not a problem.

About PKGBUILD syntax, it doesn't seem to understand fields like this :
license=('foo')
only license=foo

In the second case, it will highlight foo because it doesn't exist. But not
in the first case.
Same for arch fields, and maybe others.