[pacman-dev] Maybe some problems with pacman-git

Karolina Lindqvist karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se
Wed Jan 9 03:26:06 EST 2008

tisdag 08 januari 2008 skrev Dan McGee:

> You can't run ldd on klibc either. Unlike /lib/libc.so.6 (glibc), this
> doesn't even link in ld-linux.so and linux-gate.so. This is a very
> corner case, and the above patch makes the code a bit sloppy looking,
> but I don't see many alternatives.

If it is the only case, the symbols can just be left in klibc. I was just not
sure if there was some other .so file somewhere that would give the same
problem. On my two systems, it is the only case, which I figured out by
for f in $(locate '*.so'); do [ "$(file -biz "$f" | awk '{print
$1; }')" != "application/x-sharedlib," ] && echo "$f $(file -biz $f)"; done |
grep x-executable