[pacman-dev] [translation] updated Turkish translation

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:26:57 EDT 2008

Samed Beyribey wrote:
> Here's the updated Türkçe (Turkish) translation :)

msgid "N"
msgstr "Hayır"

The translation should be just H here.

msgid "    Are you sure you wish to do this? [Y/n] "
msgstr "    Bunu yapmak istediğinize emin misiniz? [E/h] "

This specific [Y/n] should not be translated. I know it is confusing
though. It can be fixed, but not now since we are in a string freeze, so
it will have to wait for 3.2.1.

I can fix these two errors, so no problem. I can't fix the following one
though :

#, c-format
msgid ""
":: Do you want to cancel the current operation\n"
":: and upgrade these packages now?"
msgstr ""
":: Yürütülen işlemi şimdi durdurup\n"
":: yeni pacman sürümünün yüklenmesini ister misiniz?"

pacman shouldn't be mentioned anymore, should it?
You can just post the correct translation here, no need to send the
whole file again.