[pacman-dev] pacman i18n

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:39:27 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I am perfectly sure you only have good intentions, and the page
> looks pretty cool, the content is currently not so nice. It provides
> different pot files and different instructions than the pacman
> project. I am worried someone could fall on that and start translating
> from scratch a file that is already translated.
> It also shows an incomplete and different list of translators for
> pacman and libalpm.

The list was incomplete because I'm still finishing the page. Now i
already added almost all translators, including those who were in the
PO headers, but not in Dan's mail.

I agree that the links should point to the Dan's host. I already updated them.

As I spoke before I do not want to change any translation process in
pacman and, even less, do something parallel. I just want to
concentrate the necessary information for it in one single place.

I've updated the page and I think now things are going the right way.
Please, take a second look:

http://dev.archlinux.org/~hugo/arch-i18n/

I am open to more suggestions.

Thanks.