[pacman-dev] #10530: checksum verification does not work on BSD

Antonio Huete Jimeenz ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:45:51 EDT 2008

Hi

As far as I know md5sum program in BSD is /sbin/md5, so maybe there's
something like that in MacOS.
I'll provide a makepkg during this week that would fix this md5 checksum
thingy among other things, so you can take a look to it and let me know if
it works.

I got some other ideas for handling different OSes via CHOST variable. Let
me few days to test it.

Regards,
Antonio Huete