[pacman-dev] #10530: checksum verification does not work on BSD

Antonio Huete Jimeenz ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:32:16 EDT 2008

For the checksum verification it might be ok to use openssl since it's in
base for almost all BSD system. But what about linux? You'll have to install
it before using makepkg, and this means a dependency.

In the case of CHOST usage, I haven't explained it fine. It's not related to
this checksum issue. I'll try to explain it better in another thread :)

Regards,
Antonio Huete